Reviewing a manuscript is highly privilege and time consuming responsibility. The Editorial board of MJBU, authors and readers highly appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility and your dedicated time. MJBU adopt to double blind peer review process which ensure a high quality of published articles. In that regard, MJBU urge the reviewers to provide objective, fair, helpful comments within allowed turnaround time for initial reviewing process.
WHAT SHOULD BE CHECKED WHILE REVIEWING A MANUSCRIPT?
- Scientific reliability
- Valuable contribution to the science
- Adding new aspects to the existed field of study
- Ethical aspects
- Structure of the article submitted and its relevance to authors’ guidelines
- References provided to substantiate the content
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Scientific misconduct
Step by Step Guide to Reviewer (Guide) "downloadable"